- LeClair, N. & Geltman, E.A.G., Variance in State Protection from Exposure to NORM and TENORM Wastes Generated During Unconventional Oil and Gas Operations: Where We Are and Where We Need to Go , New Solutions: A Journal of Environmental & Occupational Health Policy, 2018: 1048291118755387, https://doi.org/10.1177/1048291118755387
- Palmedo, C., Sembajwe, G., Geltman, E.A.G., Heller, D., Roberts, L, Freudenberg, N., Defining Roles for Schools and Programs of Public Health in the Age of Trump. American Journal of Public Health, 2017: 1242-1244.
- Geltman, E.A.G., Shipping Fracking Wastes On the Ohio River: A Case Study in Effective Public Advocacy and How Citizens Groups Can Do Even Better, Environmental Justice 10, no. 5 (2017): 137-153.
- Geltman, Elizabeth Glass, Gunwant Gill, and Miriam Jovanovic. “Impact of Executive Order 13211 on environmental regulation: An empirical study.” Energy Policy 89 (2016): 302-310.
- Geltman, Elizabeth Glass, Gunwant Gill, and Miriam Jovanovic. “Beyond Baby Steps: An Empirical Study of the Impact of Environmental Justice Executive Order 12898.” Family & community health 39, no. 3 (2016): 143-150.
Geltman, Elizabeth, Environmental Health Regulation in the Trump Era: How President Trump’s 2-for-1 Regulatory Plan Impacts Environmental Regulation (October 5, 2017). Forthcoming in the Michigan Journal of Law Reform. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3062853
Geltman, Elizabeth, Regulation of Silica: Will Lowering the Exposure Level Cost Jobs or Improve Public Health? (October 31, 2017). Forthcoming in West Virginia Law Review, No. 3, 2018. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3062848
Geltman, Elizabeth, The New Anti-Federalism: Late Term Obama Environmental Regulations and the Rise of Trump (October 24, 2017). North Dakota Law Review, Forthcoming . Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3058286
Geltman, Elizabeth and LeClair, Nichole, Regulation of Radioactive Fracking Wastes (August 31, 2017). Vermont Journal of Environmental Law, Forthcoming. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3030255
- Elizabeth Glass Geltman, Drilling for Common Ground: How Public Opinion Tracks Experts in the Debate Over Federal Regulation of Shale Oil & Gas Extraction (aka Fracking), 35 Virginia Envtl. L. J. 59-117 (2016).
- Elizabeth Glass Geltman, Oil & Gas Drilling in National Parks, 56 Nat. Res. L. J. 142-189 (2016).
- Elizabeth Glass Geltman, Gunwant Gill & Miriam Jovanic, Inquiry Into the Impact of Bush’s Executive Order 13211 on Environmental and Public Health Regulation, 27 Fordham Envtl. L. Rev. 200-252 (2016).
- Geltman, Elizabeth, Teaching Use of Social Media as a Public Health Education & Advocacy Tool (November 6, 2017). Presentation to the 2017 American Public Health Association (APHA) Annual Meeting and Exposition, Atlanta, Georgia. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3108080
Geltman, Elizabeth, Understanding How Community Based Organizational Support Impacts Federal Climate Change Policy: A Case Study Examining the Clean Power Plan with Lessons for Advocating in the Trump Era (November 1, 2017). Presentation to the 2017 American Public Health Association (APHA) Annual Meeting and Exposition, Atlanta, Georgia. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3062216
Geltman, Elizabeth, Mold Remediation & Certification Laws in the United States: A Look at Where We are & What We Need (May 25, 2016). Presentation to the 2016 American Industrial Hygiene Conference & Exposition, May 16, 2016, Baltimore, Maryland. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3062218
Geltman, Elizabeth, Use of Radiation Dosimeter Badges in Oil and Gas Workers (November 1, 2016). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3062220
- For further works, see my NCBI Bibliography